MoD reports, reports from the field, reactions and opinions
Foreign mercenaries in the DPR court partially admitted their guilt. This is an article on training for the purpose of terrorist activity, which provides for a prison term of up to 20 years. Serbian media claim that NATO was going to stage a provocation and capture Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov. The US National Space Reconnaissance Office (NRO) will transmit to Kyiv up-to-date data and satellite images with Russian troops. The government of the DPR was dismissed. Kyiv demanded the immediate introduction of the seventh package of anti-Russian sanctions. The UK was named the country that suffered the most economically from the sanctions against Russia. Read the previous broadcast here.
Photo: Global Look Press
12:37 President Poland spoke about large-scale deliveries of military equipment to Ukraine.
12:10 The Ministry of Defense reported on Wednesday morning:
– In the area of the settlement of Novograd-Volynsky, Zhytomyr region, the training center of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, where foreign mercenaries were retrained, was destroyed. ammunition, as well as hit 23 areas of concentration of manpower and military equipment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
– Aviation struck 18 areas of concentration of manpower and military equipment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. As a result, more than 200 Ukrainian servicemen, five tanks, two Grad multiple rocket launchers, and a weapons depot were destroyed.
– Air defense systems shot down a Ukrainian Su-25 near the village of Mazanovka in the DPR. Also, 13 drones were shot down, a Tochka-U ballistic missile was intercepted. and two Smerch MLRS rockets.
– Rocket troops and artillery hit 56 command posts, 127 firing positions of artillery units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, as well as 273 areas of concentration of manpower and military equipment.
– During the day over 300 Ukrainian servicemen, seven armored vehicles, two Grad MLRS, 12 field artillery guns and mortars, 24 special vehicles, a fuel storage facility for military equipment, as well as a crossing over the Seversky Donets River in the near the village of Protopopovka.
11:11 The DPR reported the beginning of fighting for Slovyansk.
10:36 As a result of the shelling of Krasny Liman, two people were killed. Another person was wounded.
10:10 One of his priorities in his post in the DPR, the new prime minister of the republic, Vitaly Khotsenko, called the unification of the laws of the region with the legislation of Russia.
09:50 The Russian military special operation in Ukraine should end before the end of this year. This was stated by State Duma deputy from Chechnya Adam Delimkhanov.
09:34 The Russian Investigative Committee recorded the use of weapons adopted by NATO countries for shelling Donetsk.
09:00 Assistant to the head of Chechnya for the power block Apta Alaudinov said that the Armed Forces of Ukraine in In Severodonetsk, the territory of the Azot plant was mined. According to him, there are about 300 civilians there.
08:33From the side of Ukraine on the morning of June 9, the village of Khotmyzhsk, located in the Grayvoron urban district, was shelled. According to the governor of the Belgorod region Vyacheslav Gladkov, there were no casualties.
07:56 Due to the provocations of Ukraine, the yellow level of terrorist danger has been extended in the Kursk region until June 22.
07:43 The Kyiv authorities are still continuing targeted provocations near the borders of the Kherson region. The head of the region's military-civilian administration, Kirill Stremousov, stressed that the goal is to intimidate local residents.
07:22 Anti-Russian sanctions seriously undermine existing international rules. According to the head of the Institute of International Studies at Fudan University, Wu Xinbo, they will have a long-term and huge impact on the whole world.
07:14 Since the beginning of the special operation, bilateral relations between Germany and Russia have deteriorated sharply, but countries still remain neighbors with all the ensuing consequences. German Ambassador to Moscow Geza Andreas von Geyr said that because of Ukraine there is a “real collapse”.