Seven employees of the Ministry of Emergency Situations and several leaders of the Russian Guard received the highest military and special ranks. In addition, Putin awarded the rank of lieutenant general to Defense Ministry representative Konashenkov =”Putin awarded the ranks of generals to 17 employees of the Ministry of Emergency Situations and the National Guard” />
President Vladimir Putin awarded the highest military and special ranks to seven employees of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, the press service of the department reports.
Military the rank of Colonel General was awarded to the Deputy Head of the Ministry of Emergency Situations Nikolai Grechushkin, Major General— Director of the Department of Information Technology and Communications Sergey Efimenko.
Special ranks of Lieutenant General of the Internal Service were received by:
- Director of the Department of Supervisory Activities and Preventive Work Rinat Enikeev;
- Head of the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Emergency Situations for the Primorsky Territory Roman Chursin.
< li>Chief of the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Emergency Situations for the Rostov Region Sergey Filippov;
The title of Major General of the Internal Service was awarded to:
- Head of the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Emergency Situations for the Republic of Komi Aleksey Parkhomovich;
- Head of the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Emergency Situations for the Irkutsk Region Vyacheslav Fedoseenko.
Read on RBC Pro Pro What financial protection measures to use in a contract Instructions Pro The smell of reality: how startups are trying to “flavor” the metaverse Articles Pro How to present the result of work to be appreciated: 3 ways Articles Pro The new iron curtain is digital: why IT companies are leaving from Russia Articles Pro The US and China are fighting for the market of rare earth metals. How to make money on it Articles Pro Look for “maniacs” and forget about compromises: five rules for the success of companies Instructions Pro “Big Sale”: TOP 10 American companies for watch-list Articles Pro Accessible Asia: what Uzbekistan promises Russian business Articles
According to Alexander Khinshteishn, chairman of the State Duma Committee on Information Policy, Information Technologies and Communications, in his Telegram, in accordance with the same decree, the highest ranks were awarded to the leaders of the National Guard.
The rank of Colonel General:
- Deputy Director Igor Ilyash;
- Commander of the North Caucasian District Sergei Zakharov;
- Commander of the Southern District Igor Turchenyuk.
Rank of Lieutenant General:< /p>
- To First Deputy Commander of the Siberian District, Eduard Zhivaev;
- Deputy Chief of the Main Staff Alexander Kovtun;
- Commander of the Joint Group of Troops (Forces) Vladimir Makeev;
- Chief of the Main Directorate of Internal Security Ivan Shmelev.
Rank of Major General:
- Deputy Commander of the Urals District Vladimir Kornev;
- Deputy Commander of the Southern District Mirza Mirzaev;
- Head of the Department for Media Relations and civil society institutions to Sergei Shevchuk.
Khinshtein said that six more heads of the territorial departments of the Russian Guard were awarded the rank of police major general.
The documents have not yet been published on the legal information portal and on the Kremlin website.
In April, Ilyash, together with Viktor Bondarev, Chairman of the Federation Council Committee on Defense and Security, visited the Main Military Clinical Hospital of the Russian Guard and presented awards to participants in the military operation in Ukraine. On April 7, Zakharov presented the epaulettes of lieutenant general to the head of Chechnya, Ramzan Kadyrov (the Chechen authorities announced that he had been awarded this title on March 28).
In addition, TASS reports, Putin signed a decree on conferring the rank of general -lieutenant to the official representative of the Ministry of Defense Igor Konashenkov. He previously served with the rank of Major General, which he was awarded in 2013. Konashenkov has been covering the military operation in Syria since 2015, and since the beginning of the operation in Ukraine he has been holding daily briefings on the course of hostilities.
On June 2, Putin awarded the rank of lieutenant general to Alexander Kurenkov, who a few days earlier headed the Ministry of Emergency Situations . According to RBC sources, before his appointment, Kurenkov participated in the military operation in Ukraine as part of the National Guard. In December 2021, he received the rank of major general.
The head of the National Guard, Viktor Zolotov, speaking about the participation of the department’s employees in the hostilities in Ukraine, stated that they were fulfilling “all assigned tasks” together with the armed forces.
Tags Subscribe to VK RBC Get news faster than anyone else